Networking and diffusion
Communicating, disseminating and sharing experiences is part of our mission: we organize conferences, seminars, webinars, moments of relationship and contamination, B2B matchmaking activities.
With our newsletters and publications we promote awareness of Industry 4.0 and Sustainability.
SMILE-DIH has been organizing networking & dissemination events since 2018
Our networking and dissemination activities are aimed at manufacturing companies of all types and sizes and public administration.
The events are organized by our Team, with the support of university teachers and researchers and sometimes in collaboration with selected organizations and solution providers, including the most innovative and promising startups.
There are two main meeting and contamination places normally used for training, research and technological transfer and meetings between companies:
- Palazzo Soragna, headquarters of both SMILE-DIH and the Unione Parmense degli Industriali, located in Parma in Strada al Ponte Caprazucca 6/a;
- The university campus, scientific headquarters of the University of Parma, where SMILE-DIH has its laboratory, located in Parma in Via G.P.Usberti, 181/A.
But there are other places where we have promoted events of this kind, such as:
- Fairs such as, for example, Connext (at MiCo in Milan in collaboration with the DIH Network of Confindustria), Cibus Tec and SPS Italia (at Fiere di Parma), SAIE and R2B Research to Business (at Bolognafiere);
- Showcase factories registered thanks to the Confindustria project named “Fabbriche vetrina”, such as the nearby FLO SpA;
- Food Farm 4.0 also located in Parma, which constitutes an innovative laboratory project for agri-food transformation, equipped with the latest generation technologies and which is managed in collaboration between educational institutions and local businesses, capable of providing an answer to different needs, both formative and productive, fundamental from a territorial learning policy perspective.