The main objective of the project, which determined the effective supply of the turnkey solution, aimed to meet the needs of management and create a production model that allowed constant monitoring of production efficiency in real time and, at the same time , automate the control of production and activities related to quality control of the components produced.
Cerca / Search
Articoli recenti / Recent Posts
- MindBot is coming, the robot that reacts to worker stress
- The European Commission launches the “Digital Innovation Challenge”
- Flagship plants, the new proposal of the Intelligent Factory Cluster
- KEWAZO: the startup that offers smart robotic elevators for industrial and construction sites, with the first application focus being scaffolding assembly
- Webinar ”Additive Manufacturing and SMEs: Opportunities and Challenges”