RESEARCH SERVICES FOR THE IDENTIFICATION OF THE ENABLING TECHNOLOGICAL SOLUTIONS, THE MODELIZATION OF THE SKILLS AND THE EXPERIMENTATION OF TRAINING PROGRAMS FOR THE DIGITAL ANIMATOR ADDRESSING A MANAGER IN SEARCH OF EMPLOYMENT IN THE ENTERPRISES OF THE FOOD CHAIN OF THE PROVINCE OF PARMA.
The project – promoted in the Parma area by Federmanager and Unione Parmense degli Industriali, and carried out by Cisita Parma thanks to funding from Fondirigenti – aims to define a replicable roadmap to promote:
- a) the personalized identification of digital technologies enabling the horizontal integration of companies (with particular reference to SMEs) belonging to the different food chains present in the province of Parma;
- b) the action of animation / evangelization of the aforementioned companies in view of the adoption of the identified technologies, conducted by executives who act as specially trained temporary managers, thanks to dedicated training programs, the object of design and experimentation.
In detail, the project is divided into three distinct activities:
- Research for the identification of enabling technological solutions. The research activity is aimed at identifying a specific set of enabling technologies that is configured on the one hand as a variable combination between accessible solutions, and on the other as a scalable industrial communication network infrastructure, able to favor a reliable transfer , safe and fast data generated at the integration level between IT and OT in the enterprise supply chain. The closure of the activity includes the return of: 4 qualitative interview reports to as many plant technology producers dedicated to food processing and food packaging in each sector, also on the basis of the four main food processing sectors in the territory; 4 case studies describing the personalization needs of digital technologies; 1 Final report of descriptive research of scalable digital infrastructure solutions, specific and accessible for each supply chain.
- Modeling of the skills required of the digital animator. The modeling activity is aimed at the design of the digital animator’s competence profile, understood as a figure already in possession of its own managerial expertise, which, also thanks to a dedicated training program, can be inserted, even if only temporarily , within SMEs to start harmonious paths of digital transformation, consisting in the introduction of technological solutions to enable supply chain collaborations that allow the establishment of industrial synergies at the territorial level among the actors of the same value chain. Expected output: 1 validated competence profile.
- Experimentation of training programs. The experimentation activity is aimed at the realization, the fine tuning, the validation and the release for the purpose of re-use, in the form of an open educational resource, of the training program for learning the skills of digital animator, with the involvement of at least 10 certified or certifiable executives (innovation managers, temporary managers), already in possession of a significant managerial experience, in search of employment as digital animators and at the moment not permanently contracted to employees. At the end of the experimentation, 1 validated and replicable managerial training program will be produced for learning the skills of digital animators and responding to the different needs of adaptation of these competences with respect to the agri-food supply chains of the territory.
As a follow-up, enhancement, dissemination and sharing of the results resulting from the three previous phases, various planned dissemination actions are envisaged with the aim of achieving, throughout the entire life cycle of the project, a communication activity that provides , in the various phases, timely information to potential participants, the promotion of the opportunity for a conscious access by the management of the companies involved and the dissemination of intermediate and final results, in view of their sustainability even after the conclusion of the project and in the compared to a wider audience of companies, compared to those involved. In particular, as moments of structured sharing of the project results, in addition to the dissemination of various press releases and communication campaigns, a technical seminar is planned for operators in the logistics sector and a final conference.
For information and details: Claudio Biasetti.
- Comunicato stampa n. 1
- Comunicato stampa n. 2
- Programma Conferenza 6 dicembre 2019
- Invito Conferenza 6 dicembre 2019
Training activity materials (available only in italian language):
- Modulo 1 – PROJECT MANAGEMENT E AGEVOLAZIONE DEGLI INVESTIMENTI
Francesco Zammori – Università degli Studi di Parma
Federica Mori – Confindustria Emilia Romagna Ricerca
- Modulo 2 – LE TECNOLOGIE ABILITANTI DEL NETWORKING INTELLIGENTE: IOT E RFID
Giovanni Romagnoli – Università degli Studi di Parma
Andrea Volpi – Università degli Studi di Parma (Allegato: Calcolo EPC code – scarica il file Excel)
- Modulo 3 – L’IMPORTANZA DEI KPI
Camilla Zanichelli – Dottore Commercialista e Revisore Legale
Giovanni Esposito – Università degli Studi di Parma
- Modulo 4 – CICLO TECNICO E TECNOLOGIE PRODUTTIVE DELLE PRINCIPALI FILIERE AGROALIMENTARI Testimonianze aziendali
- Modulo 5 – FOOD FARM 4.0
Raffaele Scarcella – ITIS Galilei-Bocchialini