ON-SITE CONSTRUCTION LOGISTICS IMPROVEMENT THROUGH ROBOTICS AND DATA ANALYTICS
Today we talk to you about KEWAZO, a startup that offers intelligent robotic lifts for industrial and construction sites, with primary focus on the application in the assembly of scaffolding.
Currently, scaffolding assembly is very inefficient and labour intensive. More than 80% of time is dedicated to transportation of scaffolding parts during assembly
KEWAZO offers smart robotic elevators that significantly improve scaffolding assembly process by delivering parts Just-In-Time and Just-In-Place during assembly.
- Saving costs: automated assembly allows to save at least 33% of labor costs. With our solution large scaffolds can be assembled by only two workers.
- Increasing flexibility: light weight transportation solution, which can be easily installed and reinstalled.
- Addressing understaffing: smart assembly allows reducing the number of workers and decreasing high physical strain, making scaffolding assembly more attractive.
- Increasing speed: assembly can be accelerated by up to 42% due to horizontal transportation and constant material flow.
- Ensuring safety: dangerous logistics activities will be automated, this will help reducing the number of accidents.
- Delivering real time data: information on the scaffolding assembly process (material, people, process) will allow constant control and process optimization.
The startup also offers similar solutions for the construction of masonry, roofs, insulation, painting and exterior decoration, installation of solar panels, etc.
References: KEWAZO GmbH, Lichtenbergstraße 8 (GATE), 85748 Garching bei München